So, here are the steps of how to save a WhatsApp account on Chatsup Software below:
Open Chatsup.exe and enter your credentials with which you have purchased the plan.
After logging in click on Accounts>>Manage Accounts.
- Then Fist Enter the Account name here. Please note that your account name should be only alphabets and numbers. Do not add special characters or space.
- After entering your name click on OK.
- When you click on OK, the software will guide you to this window where Chrome will run automatically.
- Scan the WhatsApp web with the number with which you want to send messages.
- After Scanning the Chrome will be closed automatically and you’ll be directed back to Chatsup Software. Here you’ll see the message “Account has been added successfully”.
- Click on OK.
- The accounts you have added will be shown in Accounts>>Manage Accounts.
- You can add multiple WhatsApp accounts to the software. But you can send messages from only one account.
- To add another account go to Accounts>>Manage Accounts and click on Add.
- While sending the message click on the account with which you want to send the message.